Our Commercial Property Portfolio
The Council owns various business properties for lease within the Epping Forest District. These include industrial properties at Oakwood Hill and Langston Road, Loughton; Brooker Road / Cartersfield Road, Waltham Abbey, North Weald Airfield and Industrial Estate. Commercial Properties around 130 shops dispersed throughout the District, a number of public houses, a golf course and several other varied property interests.
- Debden Broadway – a 60 unit retail centre including national retailers - Boots, Martins, Sainsbury’s and Superdrug; Pyrles Lane
- Borders Lane
- Longcroft Rise
Waltham Abbey Area:
- Market Square
- Upshire Road
Ongar / Epping Area:
- Parklands, Coopersale
- St Peter’s Avenue, Ongar
- The Street, High Ongar
- Fir Trees, Abridge
Chigwell / Buckhurst Hill Area
- Loughton Way, Buckhurst Hill
- Lower Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill
- Limes Avenue, Chigwell
- Oakwood Hill (This long established industrial area has good access to the M11 (Junction 6) and is close to Debden Central Line station. It includes a development of 20 small business units (1200 – 1400 square feet))
- Langston Road (Loughton Seedbed Centre provides 42 units for small businesses available on flexible terms, other developments include Prospect Business Park, Britannia Centre warehouses and HQ offices).
Waltham Abbey Area
Brooker Road/Cartersfield Road (A long established industrial area adjoining the M25 motorway (Junction 26) including industrial, offices, workshop and car showroom properties).
- David Lloyd Club, Chigwell
- Chigwell Golf Club
- Cricket, Rugby, Athletics clubs in the Roding Valley
- Avenue Lawn Tennis Club, Loughton
North Weald Airfield
A 384 acre operational airfield and industrial estate adjoining the M11 motorway. The site includes several large hangars (30,000 square feet) used for commercial warehousing and the Bassett Business Units (250 – 500 square feet) development.