Consultation Hub - what's it all about!
This is where you can see every consultation being run by the council. You can get involved and set up an RSS feed of consultations you are interested in, and view the results and outcomes of past consultations.
The hub is easy to use, works for both online and offline events, and has different types of consultation for you to get involved in. If you're a resident wondering how it works, get in touch with public relations on 01992 564471 or email us at email@example.com.
Current consultations - have your say!
Consultation RSS feeds
You can subscribe to any or all of the RSS feeds below to be updated about consultations of interest to yourself
- Benefits consultations
- Crime and safety consultations
- Elections consultations
- Environment consultations
- Equality consultations
- Forward planning (Local Plan)
- Health consultations
- Housing consultations
- Licensing consultations (excluding new applications)
- Museum consultations
- Neighbourhood Planning consultations
- Parking consultations
- Performance consultations
- Planning consultations (excluding weekly list)
- Recycling consultations
You can also subscribe to our news feed
Consultation is about holding a dialogue and encouraging a debate. It is about making choices and listening to people discuss the pros and cons of various options; the broader the range of participants, the more inclusive the debate. As well as the consultations listed elsewhere on this page we also have ongoing consultation processes to gain your input into decision making for applications received for planning and licensing
We also encourage involvement through such means as
- 17.08.2018 - 21.09.2018 Licensing policy consultation
- 17.08.2018 - 29.08.2018 Enforcement policy consultation
- 01.08.2017 - 25.10.2017 | 00.00 Local Council Tax Support scheme for 2018/19
- 23.09.2016 - 31.10.2016 Epping Forest District Council and Libraries Conta...
- 15.08.2016 - 16.10.2016 Local Council Tax Support Scheme for 2017 and 2018
- 26.07.2016 - 30.09.2016 Hackney Carriage & Private hire Licensing Consulta...
- 22.06.2016 - 22.09.2017 Draft Plan Preferred Approach
- 21.06.2016 - 21.06.2018 Service Recognition Survey
- 21.06.2016 - 19.08.2016 Epping Forest District Council Information Service...
- 13.06.2016 - 30.06.2018 Private Landlords Customer Survey
- 09.03.2016 - 21.03.2016 Tenant Participation Hillhouse Community Planning ...
- 26.02.2016 - 07.08.2016 Proposed Standards for Nursery Worker Accommodatio...
- 02.02.2016 - 02.01.2017 Impact of an Ageing Population on the Services of ...
- 07.01.2016 - 07.04.2016 Waltham Abbey Town Council Neighbourhood Plan Area
- 04.01.2016 - 15.02.2016 The Impact of an Ageing Population on the Services...
- 16.11.2015 - 17.12.2015 Public Comments on the Review of the Waste Managem...
- 09.10.2015 - 10.10.2015 Epping Forest Youth Conference
- 02.09.2015 - 24.10.2015 Local Council Tax Support Scheme for 2016/17
- 30.08.2015 - 30.10.2015 Review of Financial Regulations
- 17.08.2015 - 14.09.2015 Epping Upland Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan Ar...
- 17.06.2015 - 18.08.2015 Consultation on Homelessness Strategy 2015 to 2018
- 24.02.2015 - 10.03.2015 Proposed Revised Standard Site Licence Conditions ...
- 09.02.2015 - 27.03.2015 Loughton Town Council Neighbourhood Plan Area Cons...
- 22.12.2014 - 22.12.2014 Epping Forest Youth Conference
- 08.12.2014 - 31.01.2015 Tenant Participation Survey
We consult many groups and representatives and interested parties. We publish a list of consultation with many opportunities to have your say and get directly involved.
Our main aims of consultation
- We are committed to improving all that we provide
- We want to be a responsive authority that listens to the concerns of its citizens and improve service
Consultation ... news
- Seeking views on our new enforcement policy
- Statement - Fire at Burton Road, Loughton
- Youth Council celebrate ten year anniversary
- Epping Forest District Council wins Local Plan challenge
- Decisions from Plans South 27 June 2018
- Shared accommodation standards survey