A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Local museums represented at National Service of Thanksgiving
- Nominations open for Sports Award 2019
- 24 arrested after drug raid action across district
- Chairman starts Remembrance Sunday march
- Spreading the word about Gateway drugs