A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- A Summer of fun and more at the Museum
- £14.5m leisure investment for EFDC residents
- Weekly athletics sessions for beginners
- Roding Valley mammal morning
- Fun and activity at 'Women Like Us' Festival