A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Landlord fined £21,575 for illegal HMO
- Decisions from Plans East 7 March 2018
- Waltham Abbey Leisure Centre celebrates a milestone in the snow
- Help save the Willingale Treasure
- 'Eggcellent' Easter activities for the kids