A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Decisions from Plans East on 9 January
- New exhibition celebrates Essex women
- Want help getting active?
- Epping Club 195 licence suspended pending review
- Builder fined for unauthorised work to Epping café