A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Confident and bold decisions taken at Cabinet
- Epping Forest Community Champions initiative launched
- Floods Destroy - Are you at Risk? Are you Prepared?
- Last chance to apply for the 2019 Creativity Award
- Loughton man prosecuted for failing duty of care