A wide selection of activities and services for all ages, young and old, can be found within the district. These include Community, Health and Wellbeing opportunities (Forever Active, Lifewalks, Sports and Physical Activities, Play in the Park/Forest, Inclusion Projects) and Culture Activities (Art, Music, Dance, Theatre).
School holiday activities can be booked online as well as many term time activities for children and adults. Please click here
We are also running Dementia Friends sessions at local libraries to raise awareness of dementia. Everyone is welcome. Please see details below.
News about our activities
- Claypit Hill fly tip led to arrest and prosecution
- Decisions from Plans East 10 January 2017
- February 2018 half term holiday activities
- New Police airbase to be built at North Weald
- New proposals for housing in Epping Forest