We offer a range of sporting, social and leisure pursuits which includes everything from badminton to yoga, dancing to petanque and, of course, our ever popular bowls and day trips.
There are over 60 activity sessions every week including gym training, bowls, dance and yoga - all at affordable prices. Equipment and tuition is included for most of these activities at no extra charge.
We also run day trips throughout the year to places such as stately homes, gardens, coasts and major events, as well as our regular tea dances and other special days.
If you would like to stay fit and healthy, are looking for a new interest or would simply like to enjoy the company of new friends, take a look at what is on offer in our events calendar or our brochure. We are sure you will be tempted.
Forever Active Day Trips 2018
Day trips are a great way to socialize with likeminded people, explore new places and offer great value for money. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. All trips have local pick up.
Book our day trips online here, or call our booking line on 01992 564226 (Monday to Friday 10am-4pm)
- Bure Valley Railway and Norfolk Broads Cruise - Thursday 24th May 2018
- Dover Castle - Wednesday 27th June 2018
- Whitstable - Friday 14th September 2018
- Christmas Trip (to be confirmed) - November 2018
Find out more below:
Pick Up Points
1. Buckhurst Hill, Russell Rd Bus Stop By The Pond and St John’s Church
2. Loughton, Bus Stop outside Morrison’s
3. Loughton, Bus Stop outside Homebase.
4. Epping, Bus Stop outside St Johns Church.
5. North Weald, Bus Stop opposite the Library.
You can book all of the above trips until two weeks prior to the date of the trip or until all the places are taken, which ever is sooner. Payment must be made at time of booking.
- Book and pay online HERE
- Book and Pay over the phone using debit or credit* card by calling our admin team on 01992 564226 (Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm)
- Book and pay by either debit, credit* card, cash or cheque in person by visiting our Community Services Office, 25 Hemnall Street, Epping Essex CM16 4LU (Located on the same site as Epping Sports Centre), Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10am to 4pm
Karen Murray, Forever Active Day Trips Coordinator will be pleased to provide you with any further details about the trips and she can be contacted on Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 01992 564222 and leave your details, please note you can not book day trips on this telephone number/email.
All Trips Include Coach and Entry Unless Otherwise Stated
*1%/2% surcharge for credit cards
Please note we do not offer refunds