Recycling and Waste
Information on recycling and waste management services in the Epping Forest District. For more information please select a menu option on the right.
Love Food Hate Waste
Love Food Hate Waste is the ‘Waste Not Want Not’ of the modern day, providing handy tips, advice and recipes for leftovers to help everyone waste less food.
Around a third of all the food we buy ends up being thrown in the bin and most of this could have been eaten. Reducing food waste is a major issue and not just about good food going to waste; wasting food costs the average family £420 a year and has serious environmental implications too.
Love Food Hate Waste website
More information? Call 01992 564608
News about Recycling and Waste
- Woman fined £1,451 for failing duty of care
- Recycling rewards for 1,600 flats in district
- Your rubbish, your responsibility
- Loughton men prosecuted for fly tipping
- Recycling art winner wows friends