General Election 8 June timetable
Timetable for the General Election on Thursday 8 June 2017.
- Friday 5 May - Publication of Notice of Election
- Thursday 11 May, 5pm - Publication of Statement of Persons Nominated, Notice of Poll and Notice of Situation of Polling Stations
- Monday 22 May, midnight - Deadline for registration to vote
- Tuesday 23 May, 5pm - Deadline for new postal vote applications
- Tuesday 23 May, 5pm - Deadline for changes to existing postal and proxy vote arrangements
- Wednesday 31 May, 5pm - Deadline for new proxy vote applications
- Thursday 8 June, 7am to 10pm - Polling day
- Thursday 8 June - Counting starts after 10pm at Debden Park High School - estimated finish time of 3pm
You can find the full timetable on the Electoral Commission website.